Better air-to-air intercooler efficiency The new CryO2 Intercooler Sprayer Kit by Design Engineering, Inc. reduces the temperatures that affect the horsepower output of an engine. Using dioxide, the kit improves air-to-air intercooler efficiency by up to 50 percent. For turbo or supercharged systems, the kit mounts directly to the front of the intercooler and vents CO2 directly on the cooling fins, enhancing the thermal transfer ability of the intercooler for greater efficiency. The system can be activated by either a full WOT micro-switch or controlled manually with a momentary push button. Other features include:
- Lowers air temperature by as much as 35 percent.
- Improved intercooler efficiency by as much as 50 percent.
- Non-invasive system.
- Ability to run more boost safely.
- Straightforward easy-bolt installation.
- CO2 is substantially less expensive to refill than nitrous.
- Everything required for improved cooling for more power in one kit.
- Optimal CryO2 Timer Switch available for automatic on/off pulsing.
- CryO2 Water Sprayer is available for greater I/C efficiency.