Coast Cutlery's V2 Professional rechargeable flashlight has an eco-friendly nickel-hybrid rechargeable battery that can be charged at any time on its power cycle and still retains a full charge. The V2 is 3-7/16" in length and comes with a 1.25 watt LED light chip that, according to the company, provides more light than a full sized traditional flashlight. The V2 also features:
- Aluminum housing and gold-plated contacts.
- A high-quality pouch and battery charger.
- Ergonomic design and a newly developed axial collimator, a special reflector with a combination of reflector and lens to provide an increased depth of focus.
- The nickel-hybrid accumulator can be recharged up to 1,000 times.
- A charging time of 6-7 hours and a burning/battery life of 4-5 hours with fully charged accumulator.