New from Chicago Pneumatic is their CP7778-6 1" Extended Anvil Impact Wrench. Nicknamed the Silver Bullet, the new power tool features:
- 1,450 ft.-lbs. of ultimate torque and a free speed of 5,000 RPM.
- A high-performance clutch for added durability.
- Lighterweight, with a swept back side handle and balanced design for easier maneuverability.
- A high-efficiency, 6-vane air motor.
- A 3-position power regulator.
- An angled bottom exhaust that directs air away from the user.
- A more ergonomic trigger for added comfort over longer periods of use.
- High-grade, die-cast aluminum alloy construction. It weighs 22 pounds, measures just over 13" in length, consumes 8.75 CFM of air, connects with a 1/2" air inlet and produces 101 decibels of noise.