Chicago Pneumatic introduces the new CP Air Ratchet, No. CP7828, that features the Patented TriSpring anti-slip head design, which the company says virtually eliminates slippage while reducing heat build up for more power and control. The CP7828:
- Is a 3/8" square drive ratchet delivering 60 ft. lbs. of ultimate torque.
- Has a high speed motor that delivers 240 rpm.
- Has a dBA rating of 87.5, making it 27 percent quieter.
- Measures 10.75" and weighs only 2.75 lbs.
- With a new special promotion package, the new ratchet also includes CP precision mechanic's glove and a numbered, limited edition CP racing knife.