The Channellock #351S Lineman's Plier is a larger, 91/2", version of the company's popular 350S, 9" plier. The #351S has a longer, stockier head and more heft than the 350S. The new plier offers a beveled head design for easier twisting. Additional features include:
- A spring loaded joint for easier use of operation in tight workspaces.
- A convenient "dog-leg" handle that offers greater leverage.
- Perfectly mated cutter which is heat treated to hold its edge.
- Made of drop-forged polished high carbon steel.
- Durable and smooth operating box joint construction.
- Cross-hatched jaw tip for maximum gripping.
- Electrocoated protective finish that prevents rusting.
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® comfort grips for ease of use.