Channellock introduces, what the company states, is the first true tongue and groove oil filter/PVC pliers, the #209 Oil Filter/PVC Plier. The #209 is a 9" tongue and groove puller with a jaw capacity of 1 +"-3 +". Product features include:
- The range of the plier's jaw works on 3 of the most common oil filter diameters including 2 5/8", 3" and 3 +".
- The ability to work on large die cast hexagonal/octagonal compression connectors and couplings for thin wall electrical conduit.
- Suited to the assembly of the PVC pipe.
- Built of high carbon steel and the company says the patented PermaLock™ fastener completely eliminates common nut and bolt failures.
- The 1-piece fastener provides easy adjustment.
- The offset head can reach oil filters in tight spots and has an increased leverage for loosening stubborn filters, joints and couplings.
- 3 sets of right-angles teeth help maintain a strong grip and the smaller curved jaw allows for easier movement in smaller spaces.
- Channellock BLUE® comfort grips.