Channellock offers the No. 917 Universal Retaining Ring Plier that can handle both internal and external rings and can be changed from one to the other with the flip of a pair of sliding position locks. Features include:
- 4 interchangeable tip sets (4 diameters in both straight and 90 degree tips).
- Tips that are easily changed and have a convenient "stay-in" orientation that prohibits slipping once the tips are installed.
- External capacity of 1/8" to 2" and internal capacity of 1/4" to 2".
- Tip set sizes that include .024, .038., .047, and .070 and are available in straight and 90 degree tips.
- Made of heat-treated steel construction and coated with a black oxide rust-preventative finish.
- Heavy duty return spring ensures handle return performance during hard and frequent use.
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® cushion grips to minimize hand fatigue.