Champion offers its RotorChamp 5-30 HP Air System Package that supplies technicians with a reliable source of clean, dry compressed air at a stable pressure. The compact "plug and play" design of this new system allows for nearly zero installation costs and the unit can be placed anywhere with minimal floor space requirements. The unit comes complete with:
- An 80-gallon ASME coded air receiver.
- Reliable refrigerated air dryer.
- A common base that includes single point connections for the compressed air system and condensate drain.
- Sound level emissions of the unit allow it to be placed anywhere without raising issues in the work environment.
- Helps eliminate the major concern of air quality for automotive diagnostic equipment in today's market.