Buck Knives offers eight knife models in their Classic Pocket Knife Series are brand-new, yet have classic flavor. These knives offer nickel-silver bolsters and rich-colored wood-grain handles embedded with Buck bolt-and-hammer logos. All blades are composed of high-quality 420HC stainless steel, heat-treated for hardness, sharpen-ability and corrosion resistance, and are finished with Buck's advanced Edge2x™ technology so they are sharper out of the box, hold an edge longer and are easier to re-sharpen. Each knife is covered with a 4-Ever Warranty.
- The 380 Mini Trapper measures 2-1/2" closed, and comes with a spey blade and a clip.
- The 382 Trapper is 3-1/2" long, and is accommodated by a spey blade and a clip.
- The 4" 384 Large Trapper also incorporates a spey blade and a clip.
- The 3-bladed 371 Stockman® is 3-7/8" when closed, and is furnished with a modified clip, sheepsfoot and spey blades.
- The 373 Trio combines the same blades the 371 Stockman does, while its measurements are slightly smaller at 3-1/4" when closed.
- The 3-1/2" 372 Muskrat harbors a modified clip blade and a spey blade.
- The 375 Deuce unites a modified clip blade and a coping blade in its small 2-5/8" body.
- The 3" 379 Solo houses a single clip blade.