Blue-Point's new DMM comes with array of functions The new Automotive DMM No. EEDM586CK by Blue-Point stores minimum, maximum and average readings over a measurement period. It has a 40,000 count LCD display with a 42 segment bar graph, and allows users to manually select the appropriate range. Other features of the EEDM586CK include:
- Toggles between functions on Ohm, TEMP and IG modes.
- Measures the resistance of spark plug wires, coils, sensors and continuity of wiring.
- Additional 40mV range with 0.01mV resolution for improved accuracy when performing low voltage measurments.
- Locks readings on the display for future reference.
- Allows users to manually select AC or DC measurement function.
- Captures signal spikes as fast as 1mS to diagnose intermittent events.