Now available from Snap-on is the Blue Point MTPV1000 Peak Voltage Tester, with features that include:
- Automatic selection of the best range for taking measurements in DC, AC or ohms.
- Generating AC/DC voltage range measurements for checking the ignition coil primary, ignition pulse generator, exciter coil and battery.
- Adapters for measuring temperature, RPM, pressure and amps.
- A continuity buzzer for finding breaks or shorts in the wire.
- A larger LCD display.
- Data hold, auto ranging and auto power off functions.
- One-button viewing of + or '#8211; spark readings.
- Measuring peak voltage of the ignition coil and secondary spark.
- Supported by a 5-year limited warranty.