According to Lincoln Electric, their Precision TIG 225 is easy to use, featuring:
* Micro-Start II technology to deliver superior arc performance, improved starts, a more stable arc and better crater control for both AC and DC polarity applications.
* AC Auto-Balance with manual override to optimize the ration of cleaning action vs. penetration.
* Set-It/See-It Pulse Control to allow you to visually set the desired pulse frequency before you strike a welding arc.
* The widest amperage square-wave TIG welding power in its class (5 amps to 230 amps) for increased flexibility.
* 115V auxiliary power with 20-amp service to power bigger tools like compact MIG welders, water coolers, fume extraction equipment, grinders and other tools.
* A compact package loaded with storage, such as a built-in, top-mounted parts storage compartment and detachable, side-mounted hanger for torch, cable or helmet storage.
* Convenience features like the easy-to-use control panel that's adorned with large adjustment knobs for use with gloved hands.