Klein Tools has released their new Journeyman 9" Ironworkers' Pliers for heavy-duty cutting applications. The company believes these pliers feature a state-of-the-art, dual-material handle that can provide you with a better grip without the sacrifice of tool strength or durability. Other features include:
- Heavy-duty cutting knives to cut aluminum conductor steel reinforced (ACSR) cable, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- The handle's soft, light blue external material to allow comfort and a firm grip.
- The handle's harder, internal material, designed for extra durability in harsh work environments.
- A single-grip design for added comfort without compromising control.
- A slim shape to fit conveniently into a tool pouch.
- Special knurled, spring-loaded jaws for working with annealed rebar tie wire.
- Exclusive handle tempering to absorb the "snap" when cutting wire.