New from Auterra is their Windows PC-based OBD II diagnostic scan tool system, The Dyno-Scan that runs on most Windows based PC's including Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP versions. The software features:
- The ability to read and clear trouble codes, as well as view code descriptions with an integrated DTC database.
- Turning off the Check Engine light.
- Monitor, record and playback live sensor data in a variety of graphical formats.
- The ability to view an unlimited number of sensors at the same time.
- An oxygen sensor monitoring and onboard test results.
- Palm handheld software upgrades are available.
- Importing recorded data from handheld software for viewing on a PC.
- A 1 year product warranty.
- A complete Dyno package allows for measuring horsepower, torque, acceleration, fuel mileage, 0-60 times and 1/8 and 1/4 mile times.