Keeping the diagnostic tools up-to-date is critical, because without the latest vehicle coverage, professional technicians simply cannot service as many vehicles in a day. Snap-on Software Upgrade 14.2 supercharges the Snap-on family of diagnostic tools for stronger starts and faster finishes, allowing technicians to expand their diagnostic capabilities to fuel efficiency and productivity in the bay.
Technicians will work at peak performance with the new features in Software Upgrade 14.2, such as One-Touch Code Scan and the addition of Porsche coverage with the optional European software. The software also includes new 2013 domestic and Asian model year coverage for Acura, Chrysler, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Kia and Mitsubishi vehicles. Plus, with the Snap-on software subscription, technicians get Software Upgrade 14.2 and an entire year’s worth of software upgrades for about the same cost as buying just one.
Need more reasons to upgrade? Here are the top 14.2 reasons why technicians should choose the latest diagnostic software today:
- One-Touch full vehicle Code Scan on GM, Honda, Acura, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicles scans and returns codes on all systems with one click
- Chrysler Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Tests access factory-level information and tests to accurately diagnose and complete the repair
- Chrysler Pinion Factor provides an OEM-level functional test to keep profits in-house
- Ford CAN UDS Auto-ID saves time by automatically identifying the vehicle
- 2005 and newer GM Rollover Sensor levels the playing field with this new factory-capable feature
- GM 6.6L Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor Test prevents lost profit because the repair can be done in-house instead of sending it to a dealership
- GM Passenger Presence System provides new codes, data and functional tests
- Subaru Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) helps technicians carry out brake services on Subaru vehicles without worries
- 2007 and newer Toyota/Lexus/Scion Transmission Compensation Coding expands the business by offering one-stop maintenance and service
- Toyota/Lexus/Scion Parking Brake system allows for confident brake service
- 2006 and newer Toyota/Lexus/Scion Body Control Module (BCM) Coverage includes new codes, data and functional tests
- Brand New Porsche Coverage for Engine, Transmission, ABS, Airbag, TPMS and more
- SureTrack is a comprehensive source of expert knowledge for professional technicians, combining diagnostic experience, detailed parts replacement records and interactive community?
- Or, 14.2 - Expanded Fast-Track Troubleshooter includes Fast-Track tips and Guided Component Tests, including new how-to guides for Diesel Particulate Filter (DEF) system components and an Electronic Parking Assistance class with diagnostic tips
To learn more about Software Upgrade 14.2, visit http://diagnostics.snapon.com or talk to a Snap-on representative.