Snap-on announced its new software subscription program has been extended and is now available for the SOLUS PRO Diagnostic and Information System and the SOLUS Ultra Full Function Scan Tool. With this service, technicians have access to continuous diagnostic software upgrades and the most affordable payment plan, putting them at the top of their game to earn at their fullest potential.
“Automatic subscription updates make it easier for shops and technicians to have comprehensive coverage to perform at their peak,” said Leian Wunderlich, software program manager, Snap-on Diagnostics. “This program delivers continually updated diagnostic capabilities for late-model and older vehicles, including thousands of new vehicle systems, trouble codes, live data parameters, experienced-based troubleshooter tips, functional tests, adaptations and the new SureTrack service, all for the lowest investment ever.”
The Snap-on software subscription includes:
- New codes, data, tests and tips back to 1992 models
- New model year coverage for more than 40 domestic and Asian makes
- Coverage from all previous upgrades and upgrades to come
- Navigation enhancements for faster vehicle ID and quicker access to information
- SureTrack expert knowledge, diagnostic experience and parts replacement records from successful repairs
The following platforms are also eligible for the software subscription program: VERUS PRO, VERUS Wireless, VERUS, VERDICT, VERDICT Scan, MODIS Ultra, MODIS and ETHOS Plus.
For users of the optional European diagnostic software coverage, the software subscription program also includes regular European upgrades.
To learn more about the software subscription program available for Software Upgrade 14.2, talk to a Snap-on representative or visit diagnostics.snapon.com/theprogram.