The Auto Care Association elected its new officers and board of directors for 2014-2015. This board is effective as of July 1.
The Auto Care Association’s elected officers of the Executive Committee are:
- Chairman, Richard Jago, Old World Industries, Inc.
- Vice Chairman, Michael Klein, Armored AutoGroup
- Treasurer, Mike Carlet, Sears Holdings Corporation
- Secretary, Ira Davis, Multi Parts Supply, Inc.
- Vice President, Mark Finestone, AutoZone, Inc.
- Vice President, Scott Leprohon, NAPA Headquarters
- Vice President, John Washbish, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc.
- Vice President, Cal Wilkins, TASCO
- Past Chairman, Timothy Lee, Lang Distributing, Inc.
Two new individuals were elected to the Auto Care Association Board of Directors, including:
- Tanvir Arfi, Bosch Automotive Service Solutions
- Jeff Darby, Dorman Products, Inc.
Continuing board members are:
- Thomas Beer, SSF Imported Auto Parts, Inc.
- Jim Dykstra, Dykstra Auto Service
- Mike Fitzgerald, MFitzgerald Associates, LLC
- Todd Hack, The Gates Corporation
- Patricia Law, ANSA Automotive Parts Distributors, Inc.
- William Maggs, National Pronto Association
- Roger McCollum, N.A. Williams Company
- John Quirk, VIP, Inc.
- Sherri Rains, Blue Magic, a Division of Technical Chemical
- Don Reimondo, Heavy Duty America/Truck Pride
- Richard Schwartz, Schwartz Advisors
- David Segal, Automotive Supply Associates, Inc.
- Mike Swearengin, O’Reilly Auto Parts
- Timothy Trudnowski, Automotive Jobbers Supply
- Randal Ward, Automotive Aftermarket Association Southeast
- Scott Webb, 4C Advisors