AutoEnginuity, LLC, a global engineering company specializing in vehicle data stream and diagnostic solutions, announced the worldwide release of ScanTool 12.1 for the Windows platform. ScanTool is an award-winning vehicle diagnostics system for the professional vehicle service industry.
The ScanTool 12.1 features improved Audi/VW enhanced coverage by adding thousands more trouble code descriptions and even more defined tables.
Other important features include:
- Improved Nissan Leaf ‘13MY coverage (to include Stroke Sensor Zero Point Learning)
- Improved Mazda body controller ‘13MY coverage
- Added Dodge Dart ‘13MY model coverage
- Added GM Injector Coding for 6.6 Liter LML and 6.6 Liter LGH engines
- Added Subaru CrossTrek model coverage and ‘12 – ‘13MY Power Steering coverage expansion
For further details about ScanTool, visit http://www.autoenginuity.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.