Division V Winners (50-99.99 million miles)
1. Groupe Robert Inc., Rougemont, Québec
2. May Trucking Company, Salem, Oregon
3. J & R Schugel Trucking, Inc., New Ulm, Minnesota
Division VI Winners (100+ million miles)
1. Bison Transport Inc, Winnipeg, Manitoba
2. Gordon Trucking Inc, Pacific, Washington
3. Roehl Transport Inc., Marshfield, Wisconsin
TCA is the only national trade association whose collective sole focus is the truckload segment of the motor carrier industry. The association represents dry van, refrigerated, flatbed, and intermodal container carriers operating in the 48 contiguous states, as well as Alaska, Mexico, and Canada. Representing operators of more than 200,000 trucks, which collectively produce annual revenue of more than $20 billion, TCA is an organization tailored to specific truckload carrier needs.
Drivers in five categories receive company's top honor for outstanding performance.
A panel of industry judges has narrowed the field to four finalists, one of whom will be named the 2014 Influential Woman in Trucking at the Truckload Carriers Association annual convention in...
Carriers recognized for service quality and operational excellence.