Working technicians will be able to be educated on a variety of important service and repair topics when they attend a 2014 MACS Mobile A/C Update clinic.
Topics to be covered include:
- A/C Diagnostic Tools and Perspectives
- Batteries and Modern Charging Systems
- Flat Rate Times and Variables
- Finding the Right Fix
- Odors, Contaminants and Remedies
- Another Passenger Car Compartment Odor Problem
- “Virtual” Sensors
- OBD II Monitors
- Coolant and Electrical Systems
- Plus an update on new refrigerants
Classes will be held around the U.S. Check the MACS website www.macsw.org for training dates and times beginning in March 2014.
To schedule a class at a facility, pcontact Marion Posen at 215-631-7020 x 304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.