Working technicians will be able to be educated on a variety of important service and repair topics when they attend a 2014 MACS Mobile A/C Update clinic.
Topics to be covered include:
- A/C Diagnostic Tools and Perspectives
- Batteries and Modern Charging Systems
- Flat Rate Times and Variables
- Finding the Right Fix
- Odors, Contaminants and Remedies
- Another Passenger Car Compartment Odor Problem
- “Virtual” Sensors
- OBD II Monitors
- Coolant and Electrical Systems
- Plus an update on new refrigerants
Classes will be held around the U.S. Check the MACS website www.macsw.org for training dates and times beginning in March 2014.
To schedule a class at a facility, pcontact Marion Posen at 215-631-7020 x 304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MACS 2012 Mobile A/C Update Clinic is an annual collection of the newest, cutting edge service and repair information available to the working technician.
Additional training dates and locations continuously added.
"An intense weekend of mobile A/C technical training delivered at a rapid pace," that is what Paul DeGuiseppi, MACS manager of service training promises said attendees will experience at MACS mobile...