The Equipment and Tool Institute (ETI) announced a new service – ETI Meeting and Event Services (M&ES) – available to ETI member companies, associations, and businesses to assist in the planning and management of meetings and events.
As companies and organizations make every effort to develop conferences for their customers, distributors, members, and employees, the need may arise for efficient and effective management and planning services. M&ES provides expertise in meeting and event planning management to make any event a successful and noteworthy one and is the alternative when in-house responsibilities may not be feasible or available.
M&ES offers professional and innovative meeting and event management and planning focused on the needs of the client. The principal objectives are:
• To provide expertise in planning and management from concept to completion.
• To exceed expectations by delivering meetings and events that enhances the attendee experience.
• To maintain a high level of service and value with peak results on time and on budget.
M&ES offers the following services:
• Site Selection
• Site Contract Negotiation
• Site Planning
• Food and Beverage Selection
• Audio/Visual Coordination
• Hotel Room Block Management
• On-site Event Management
• Activity Planning/Contract Negotiations
• Off Site Venue Selection/Coordination/Contract Negotiation
• Off Site Food and Beverage Selection/Contract Negotiation
• Post Event Wrap-up
• Contingency Planning
• Program Structure
• Program Schedule
• Speaker Selection
• Event Marketing
• Public Relations
• Collateral Materials
• Any other event elements that may arise.
To plan a meeting or event, visit www.etools.org or contact Jessie Korosec, meeting and event manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248.656.5085.
Founded in 1947, the Equipment and Tool Institute is a trade association of automotive tool and equipment manufacturers and technical information providers. ETI’s mission is to advance the vehicle...
ETI examines use of collision repair equipment.
Event draws more than 100 professionals from over 40 companies to this year’s ToolTech 2012 in Palm Springs,Calif.
ETI is surveying automotive repair facilities in an effort to find out more about their familiarity with different types of A/C service, equipment and trends.