The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) is featuring a new display of import and domestic vehicles to reflect the range of cars maintained by attendees at this year’s event in Las Vegas. The 2013 AAPEX started on Tuesday, Nov. 5 and runs through Thursday, Nov. 7 at the Sands Expo Center.
The featured vehicles and their owners are:
- a 2002 Aston Martin DB7, Paul Casey
- a 1987 Mercedes 560i, Bob Farris
- a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air, Lee Sullivan
- a 1969 Buick Skylark Two-Door Hardtop, Dion Stams
- a 1966 Mustang 2+2 Fastback, Denise Carrison
- a 1976 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ, Barry Schlossberg
- a 2005 Mustang Saleen Supercharged, Jim Noruk
The vehicles are located in Level 1 and Level 2 lobbies of the Sands Expo Center. The new display is made possible by the generosity of the vehicle owners and the following companies: Advance Auto Parts, AutoZone, O’Reilly Auto Parts and Pep Boys.
Grand prize: Chevy SSR and all-expense-paid trip to Las Vegas.
Buyers vote for entries in 12 product categories.
Topics include fluid flushing, direct injection, managing sales people and more.