The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) announced winners of its 2013 Product Showcase on Monday, Nov. 4, at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas. All Product Showcase entries will be on display in Hall D extension Level 2 during AAPEX, Tuesday, Nov. 5 through Thursday, Nov. 7, at the Sands Expo Center.
Product Showcase award winners were selected by pre-registered AAPEX buyers. Entries were displayed in 12 categories in the online 2013 AAPEX Product Extra and voting was open from Monday, Oct. 7 through Friday, Oct. 25. Pre-registered buyers cast nearly 4,830 votes for the best products in this year’s showcase.
The 2013 Product Showcase category winners are:
• Accessories: Workshop Hero – Dry Coat Rust Preventative
• Automotive Lighting: Peterson Manufacturing Co. – LED Light Series
• Business Tools: MAM Software Inc. – Autocat+
• Chemical, Lubricant and Filter: Permatex – Aluminum Anti-Seize Lubricant
• Electrical: Auto Meter Products – BEX-5000 Intelligent Battery Extender
• General Merchandise: Hopkins Mfg. Corp. – SMART HITCH Camera & Sensor System
• Hard Parts: Heat N Clean Products, Inc. – Automatic Heated Wiper Blades
• Innovation: Legacy Mfg. Co. – Flexzilla Pro Water Hose (HFZWP5100)
• Mobile Electronics: Wagan Corp. – Wagan Tech Travel Charge Quad Power Hub Series
• Paint, Body & Equipment: Dupli-Color/VHT – Carbon Fiber Kit
• Safety: HWB, LLC – Self-Regulating Heated Wiper Blade System
• Tools & Equipment: Innova Electronics Corp. – Innova Quick Link
In addition to being honored with an award, exhibitors with the winning entries in the Product Showcase will receive publicity in the official AAPEX publications to help them grow their business at AAPEX.
All 2013 Product Showcase entries are featured in a printed version of the AAPEX Product Extra publication being distributed during AAPEX.
AAIA is a Bethesda, Md.-based association whose more than 23,000 member and affiliates manufacture, distribute and sell motor vehicle parts, accessories, service, tool, equipment, materials and...