Polk, the global automotive market intelligence firm recently acquired by IHS, will share key aftermarket insights during a variety of events at this year's Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) Nov. 5 to 7, 2013 in Las Vegas.
As part of Polk's initiative to showcase its latest comprehensive suite of products and solutions for the commercial and light vehicle aftermarket, Polk will be involved in the following activities:
- AAIA Town Hall Meeting: Mark Seng, vice president aftermarket and commercial vehicle and global aftermarket practice leader at Polk, will kick off the annual AAIA Town Hall meeting with Polk's annual perspective on five key trends affecting the automotive aftermarket over the next few years. His presentation will take place Wed., Nov. 6 at 7 a.m. in the Venetian Ballroom of the Venetian Hotel.
- "Learning Forum" Presentation: Seng will provide deeper analysis into the five key trends and how they are affecting business in the U.S. aftermarket industry. Seng's presentation will be held during the 2013 Learning Forum on Wed., Nov. 6, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. in Marco Polo Rooms 701-707 at the Venetian Hotel, Venetian/Palazzo Congress Center Level 1.
- Press Conference: Polk will be hosting a press conference for members of the media on Tues., Nov. 5, from 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. in the Sands Expo Center Press Room, #304. WorldView, Polk's newest solution for the commercial and light vehicle aftermarket, will be highlighted during Seng's remarks.
- Exhibit Highlights: Polk's suite of aftermarket solutions, including its newest product Polk WorldView, for the passenger and commercial aftermarket, will be featured at its booth for the duration of the show, Booth #4634 at the Sands Expo Center Nov. 5 to 7.
- WorldView is the company's newest solution, offering the world's largest and most complete resource for vehicles in operation and original equipment parts intelligence. It is the industry's first comprehensive solution of this nature, integrating several previously independent products from Polk into one global solution. The company claims WorldView platform is the world's only solution to integrate Polk's Vehicles in Operation (VIO) data from 50 countries, forecasted vehicle population information and European original equipment (OE) parts research to enable clients to access a host of decision support information.
"AAPEX and AAIA continue to provide Polk with an excellent venue to communicate with customers and showcase our industry insights with 'hands-on' opportunities for our customers and prospects," said Seng. "We are looking forward to sharing our most recent aftermarket solutions and trend insight with industry leaders and business decision makers in Las Vegas in November."