3M Automotive Aftermarket will present a new, outdoor, hands-on demonstration booth to see the new product solutions and innovations 3M is developing to meet tomorrow’s auto body repair and restoration needs during the SEMA Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The demonstrations will be Nov. 5, 6 and 7 in the front display lot outside the front of the Central Hall.
The innovations include:
· Innovative new finishing system that eliminates compounding and need for heavy polishers
· New solutions for spraying texturized coatings on rocker panels and undercarriage
· New spray guns for efficiently delivering coatings requiring a 1.4 mm atomizing head
· New sanding systems that cut faster and last longer
· New technology and techniques for working with high-strength steel
· Expanded polishing systems that provide right pad for any job, quickly and efficiently
· Improved technology that brings bright daylight to pre- and post-repair paint surfaces
· Advanced finishing film that levels surface defects, requires less buffing and reduces pigtails
· Expanded cartridge system for the fast, efficient body repair
· Recognition of the recipients of the 3M Hire Our Heroes campaign education and tool grants
The demonstrations include:
· Legendary car designer Chip Foose: Nov. 5 at 10:45 a.m. and Nov. 6 at 1:15 p.m.
· Rich Evans: Nov. 5 at 1 p.m., Nov. 6 at 10 a.m., 11/7 at 10 a.m.
· Charley Hutton: Nov. 5 at 3 p.m. and Nov. 7 at 1 p.m.
· Overhaulin’s Mark Oja: Nov. 6 at 2 p.m. and Nov. 7 at 3 p.m.
For more information, contact Debby Robinson at 312-505-4336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A love for cars, trucks and SUVs is the motivating force behind the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). This trade association consists of a diverse group of manufacturers, distributors...
Booth 3066 features connected technology and aftermarket telematics.