To help business owners train and prepare their employees, Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show organizers have identified 10 must-attend educational seminars at the 2013 SEMA Show. The trade show runs Nov. 5 to 8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas.
The 10 sessions focus on general practices and new tools that are relevant to all businesses. These sessions are:
• Monday, Nov. 4, 9:30 am: Build a Winning Marketing Strategy
• Monday, Nov. 4, 1:00 pm: How to be an Island of Excellence in an Ocean of Mediocrity
• Monday, Nov. 4, 3:00 pm: Insider Tips: Sell Specialty Equipment Products in China, the World’s Largest Emerging Automotive Market
• Tuesday, Nov. 5, 9:30 am: Creating and Executing a Smart Business Plan
• Tuesday, Nov. 5, 11:00 am: Great Retail Experiences – 5 Critical In-Store Design & Layout Touch Points That Create Optimal Selling Environments
• Tuesday, Nov. 5, 1:00 pm: Google: Road to Winning Drivers – Driving Sales in a Multi-Device World
• Tuesday, Nov. 5, 3:00 pm: Who’s in the Driver’s Seat? A Comprehensive Look at Generational Trends in the Automotive Industry
• Wednesday, Nov. 6, 1:00 pm: How to Successfully Buy & Sell Products in Online Marketplaces
• Wednesday, Nov. 6, 3:00 pm: So, That’s Where the Money Goes!
• Thursday, Nov. 7, 1:00 pm: Sales 3.0: The New Contact Sport – How to Use and Leverage Social Media Marketing for Small Business Sales Success
Each of the sessions listed above is one-hour long and available free of charge to those with SEMA Show credentials. The SEMA Show educational program includes more than 90 seminars, all taking place throughout the week of the SEMA Show. For locations, descriptions and complete details, visit www.SEMAShow.com/education.