The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) 2013 Learning Forum will offer several sessions on successful sales and marketing approaches that are evolutionary and revolutionary to help buyers grow their business. AAPEX is set for Tuesday, Nov. 5 through Thursday, Nov. 7, at the Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas, Nev.
AAPEX Learning Forum sessions with a focus on evolutionary techniques will cover turning phone shoppers into buyers, how to build brand strength, tactical team planning and selling to increase a team’s selling success. Revolutionary techniques will focus on marketing and selling to millennial consumers, the latest in sales and marketing technology, mobile marketing and taking advantage of the import parts explosion.
The following marketing, sales and branding sessions will be presented by professional speakers and industry experts:
• Brand Supremacy: Building Brand Strength in the Automotive Aftermarket
• Marketing and Selling to Millennial Consumers
• Import Parts Explosion: Are You Taking Your Share?
• SWAT Team Selling: Leading Your Team to a Competitive Advantage
• Implementing Account Planning to Increase Your Team's Selling Success
• Sales and Marketing Trends: The Latest Technology That Will Increase Your Cash Flow
• The Three Quickest Ways to Grow Your Bottom Line with Mobile Marketing
• Handling the Phone Shopper: Turning Phone Shoppers Into Customers
This year’s Learning Forum will feature nearly 40 free sessions, the highest number ever offered at AAPEX. Sessions will begin on Monday, Nov. 4 – the day before the official start of AAPEX – and continue through Nov. 7. Attendees are encouraged to make their travel plans accordingly.
All sessions are accredited by the University of the Aftermarket toward the Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) and Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) professional designations. Sessions will be held at the Venetian Hotel, on the Venetian/Palazzo Congress Center Level 1, Marco Polo Rooms 701-707. Since the sessions are free-of-charge, seating is first come, first served.
For a list of topics, speakers, session descriptions and a schedule, visit the AAPEX Learning Forum, www.aapexshow.com/education.