Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2013 United States Automotive Technicians' Choice - Opportunities in the Automotive Tools Market" report to their offering.This research study identifies trends within the automotive tools market for power tools, hand tools, handheld diagnostic tools, pneumatic/air tools, and tool storage devices.
Overall, while fewer handheld diagnostic tools are currently owned, they are on a projected higher growth rate than other tools/devices. Conversely, the number of hand tools already owned is significant, but they have the lowest anticipated growth rate.
Overall, technicians most prevalently use mobile tool distributors for their auto tool purchases led by hand tools. Regarding power tool purchases, mobile tool distributors are being threatened by another channel: mass merchant retailers.Research ObjectivesOverall, this research study will identify trends within the automotive tools market for the following products
- Power tools
- Hand tools
- Handheld diagnostic tools
- Pneumatic/air tools
- Tool storage devices
Specifically, it will:
- Measure factors driving selection of the five auto tool products.
- Identify which of the five products has the greatest growth opportunities.
- Determine brand usage and preference trends within each of the five auto tool categories.
- Understand how each product brand is perceived and how those perceptions may drive selection.
- Evaluate purchase channel opportunities for each of the five auto tool products.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z7kkb9/2013_united
Report covers wide variety of tool categories.
Research firm surveys 401 automotive technicians.
According to a 2011 Frost & Sullivan survey