The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) 2013 Learning Forum will address efficient product distribution throughout the supply chain, including inventory management techniques, reducing warranty return rates and the use of data to ensure the product gets to the right customer at the right time. AAPEX is set for Tuesday, Nov. 5 through Thursday, Nov. 7, at the Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas, Nev.
Learning Forum sessions begin on Monday, Nov. 4 and run through Nov. 7. The following seven sessions will focus specifically on efficient product distribution and how it ensures the continued growth of the aftermarket industry:
• Repairing Warranty Return Rates
• Managing Parts Proliferation: Inventory Trends, Issues and Opportunities for the Supply Chain
• Creating the 21st Century Distribution Center
• The Growth of E-tailing: What Does This Mean for the Aftermarket?
• Collaborative Category Management
• The Impact of 3-D Printing on Manufacturing and Preparing Your IT and Business Infrastructure
• Analytics Taking Center Stage
This year’s Learning Forum will feature nearly 40 free sessions, the highest number ever offered at AAPEX. With sessions beginning on Nov. 4 – the day before the official start of AAPEX – attendees are encouraged to make their travel plans accordingly.
All sessions are accredited by the University of the Aftermarket toward the Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) and Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) professional designations. Sessions will be held at the Venetian Hotel, on the Venetian/Palazzo Congress Center Level 1, Marco Polo Rooms 701-707. Since the sessions are free-of-charge, seating is first come, first served.
For a list of topics, speakers, session descriptions and a schedule, visit the AAPEX Learning Forum, www.aapexshow.com/education.