Thursday, November 7
- 8:00-8:50am/Clutch Industries: Mantic Engineering - Developing Clutch For the Future (Breakfast Press Conference, Booth 20018)
- 9:00-9:20am/MagnaFlow Exhaust Products: Mangaflow Announces Header Line (Booth 23543)
- 9:30-9:50am/Specialty Auto Parts USA Inc.: Proform's New Bling'd Engine For Charity! (Booth 23667)
- 10:00-10:20am/Prestolite Performance: Unveiling of the Roadster Shop 1966 Suburban & Executive Comments (Booth 22531)
- 10:30-10:50am/Coker Tires: New Tires (Booth 22775)
- 11:30-11:50am/Beltronics: ESCORT Presents World's First High Definition Radar Performance (Media Center, N110)
- 12:00-12:50pm/TORC: The Off Road Championship: The Future Is Now: Hear the News, Get Involved (Lunch Press Conference, Media Center, N110)
- 1:00-1:20pm/Garagesocial: Introducing Garagesocial.com: Connecting the Automotive World (Media Center, N110)
- 2:00-2:20pm/ASA Automotive Systems: The Future is Now: Introducing the Next Generation of POS Software (Booth 40013)
- 2:30-2:50pm/RightPSI: Award Winning Tire Pressure Indicator – Improving Safety, Helping the Environment and Saving Money! (Booth 40084)
- 4:30-5:30pm/Addictive Desert Designs: Addictive Desert Designs Pulls Out All the Stops for SEMA (Cocktails Press Conference, Booth 34155)
Registration for the SEMA Show is available at www.SEMAShow.com/register.
A love for cars, trucks and SUVs is the motivating force behind the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). This trade association consists of a diverse group of manufacturers, distributors...
Launching four new tires, showcasing latest innovation and a concept tire, highlighting motorsports activities, and engaging attendees at Booth 43101.