Well-known professional experts on distribution and management will be presenting topics of particular interest to warehouse distributors (WD) in learning forum sessions during the 2013 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX). AAPEX is set for Tuesday, Nov. 5 through Thursday, Nov. 7, at the Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas, Nev.
The Learning Forum WD Management sessions include how to achieve profitability and success, future forces in B2B markets, sales and marketing optimization, building tomorrow’s workforce and trends affecting today’s distribution businesses.
Featured speakers leading the WD Management sessions include:
• Garrison Wynn, Wynn Solutions - “The Real Truth About Success: What the Top 1 Percent Do Differently and Why They Won't Tell You” and “Being the Best vs. Being Consistently Chosen”
• Steve Diest, Indian River Consulting Group - “Channel Evolution: Lessons from Other Industries” and “Future Forces in B2B Markets”
• Barry Lawrence, Texas A & M Distribution Program - “Optimizing Distributor Profitability: Best Practices for Improving Return on Investment” and “Sales and Marketing Optimization: Driving Growth and Market Share”
• Gene Marks, The Marks Group - “Economic, Political and Tech Trends: 10 Things Happening Today That Will Affect Your Business Tomorrow”
• Dan Schawbel, Millennial Branding - “Building the Workforce of Tomorrow: How to Recruit, Retain and Grow Your Young Talent”
This year’s Learning Forum will feature nearly 40 free sessions, the highest number ever offered at AAPEX. Sessions will start on Monday, Nov. 4, the day before the official start of AAPEX, and continue throughout the event. Attendees are encouraged to make their travel plans accordingly.
All sessions are accredited by the University of the Aftermarket toward the Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) and Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) professional designations. Sessions will be held at the Venetian Hotel, on the Venetian/Palazzo Congress Center Level 1, Marco Polo Rooms 701 to 707. Since the sessions are free-of-charge, seating is first come, first served. For a list of topics, speakers, session descriptions and a schedule, visit the AAPEX Learning Forum.
AAIA is a Bethesda, Md.-based association whose more than 23,000 member and affiliates manufacture, distribute and sell motor vehicle parts, accessories, service, tool, equipment, materials and...
Topics include fluid flushing, direct injection, managing sales people and more.
AAPEX 2013 to be Nov. 5 to 7 in Las Vegas.