The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA) elected its new officers and board of directors for 2013-2014. This board is effective as of July 1, 2013.
AAIA’s elected officers of the executive committee are:
• chairman, Timothy Lee, Lang Distributing, Inc.
• vice chairman, Richard Jago, Old World Industries, Inc.
• treasurer, Michael Klein, IDQ Holding, Inc.
• secretary, Ira Davis, Multi Parts Supply, Inc.
• vice president, Cal Wilkins, TASCO
• vice president, Mike Carlet, Driven Brands, Inc.
• vice president, Scott Leprohon, NAPA Headquarters
• vice president, John Washbish, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
• past chairman, Robert Egan, Federal-Mogul Corp.
Two new individuals were elected to the AAIA board of directors, including:
• Mark Finestone, AutoZone, Inc.
• Richard Schwartz, Schwartz Advisors
Continuing board members are:
• Thomas Beer, SSF Imported Auto Parts, Inc.
• Curtis Draper, ChangeWorks
• Jim Dykstra, Dykstra Auto Service
• Mike Fitzgerald, MFitzgerald Associates
• Todd Hack, Gates Corp.
• Patricia Law, ANSA Automotive Parts Distributors, Inc.
• William Maggs, National Pronto Association
• Roger McCollum, N.A. Williams Co.
• Tom Perry, US Chemical and Plastics, Inc.
• F. Scott Pletz, Marketing and Promotion, Inc.
• John Quirk, VIP, Inc.
• Sherri Rains, Blue Magic, Inc.
• Don Reimondo, HDA Truck Pride
• David Segal, Automotive Supply Associates, Inc.
• Mike Swearengin, O’Reilly Auto Parts
• Timothy Trudnowski, Automotive Jobbers Supply
• Randal Ward, Automotive Aftermarket Association Southeast
• Scott Webb, Pep Boys
AAIA is a Bethesda, Md.-based association whose more than 23,000 member and affiliates manufacture, distribute and sell motor vehicle parts, accessories, service, tool, equipment, materials and...
Tim Lee, of Lang Distributing, will replace current chairman Bob Egan of Federal-Mogul.
Annual awards honor four aftermarket professionals 40 years and younger for contributions.
Tim Trudnowski becomes association chairman of Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA).