The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA) elected its new officers and board of directors for 2013-2014. This board is effective as of July 1, 2013.
AAIA’s elected officers of the executive committee are:
• chairman, Timothy Lee, Lang Distributing, Inc.
• vice chairman, Richard Jago, Old World Industries, Inc.
• treasurer, Michael Klein, IDQ Holding, Inc.
• secretary, Ira Davis, Multi Parts Supply, Inc.
• vice president, Cal Wilkins, TASCO
• vice president, Mike Carlet, Driven Brands, Inc.
• vice president, Scott Leprohon, NAPA Headquarters
• vice president, John Washbish, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
• past chairman, Robert Egan, Federal-Mogul Corp.
Two new individuals were elected to the AAIA board of directors, including:
• Mark Finestone, AutoZone, Inc.
• Richard Schwartz, Schwartz Advisors
Continuing board members are:
• Thomas Beer, SSF Imported Auto Parts, Inc.
• Curtis Draper, ChangeWorks
• Jim Dykstra, Dykstra Auto Service
• Mike Fitzgerald, MFitzgerald Associates
• Todd Hack, Gates Corp.
• Patricia Law, ANSA Automotive Parts Distributors, Inc.
• William Maggs, National Pronto Association
• Roger McCollum, N.A. Williams Co.
• Tom Perry, US Chemical and Plastics, Inc.
• F. Scott Pletz, Marketing and Promotion, Inc.
• John Quirk, VIP, Inc.
• Sherri Rains, Blue Magic, Inc.
• Don Reimondo, HDA Truck Pride
• David Segal, Automotive Supply Associates, Inc.
• Mike Swearengin, O’Reilly Auto Parts
• Timothy Trudnowski, Automotive Jobbers Supply
• Randal Ward, Automotive Aftermarket Association Southeast
• Scott Webb, Pep Boys