The day before the Spring Maintenance Managers Meeting, the 3rd Annual Tech Challenge was held with a long day of hands-on competition at the Aim NationaLease Elmhurst, IL facility. Nine regional winners participated and the three Top Techs were announced at the Spring Maintenance Managers Meeting Awards Dinner on May 16th. The winners, who will represent NationaLease at the TMC's Annual SuperTech Competition to be held in the fall, are:
- Top Tech: Bob Mrzyglod, Aim NationaLease (For the second year in a row)
- 1st runner up: Rick Davis, Hogan Truck Leasing, Inc., a NationaLease Member
- 2nd runner up: Rich Ramsey, Aim NationaLease
The regional winners who participated in the Top Tech Challenge, and who offered exceptional competition, are:
- Region 1: Jason Stiles, VEL Leasing, a NationaLease Developing Member – 2011 Regional Winner
- Region 2: Bob Mrzyglod, Aim NationaLease – 2012 Top Tech
- Region 3: Aaron Allison, Salem NationaLease – Repeat Regional Winner from 2011 and 2012
- Region 4: Charles Steele, Southeastern NationaLease
- Region 5: Rich Ramsey, Aim NationaLease
- Region 6: Rich Stonecypher, Star Truck Rentals, Inc., a NationaLease Member – 2011 Regional Winner
- Region 7: Rick Davis, Hogan Truck Leasing, Inc., a NationaLease Member
- Region 8: Joe Pearo, Miramar NationaLease
- Region 9: Craig Korbut, Calmont NationaLease
NationaLease congratulates all the participants.
NationaLease is one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, with more than 600 full service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. Our company is comprised of more...
More than 120 member companies, plus a host of suppliers, in attendance.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Registration 1:00 PM - 1:15 PM Welcoming Remarks Tom Bylenga, President and COO, Star Truck Rentals...