I-CAR continues to announce its 2013 Inter-Industry Conference speakers for July 24 and 25 in Boston, Mass. The following technology leaders will present key industry topics such as: advancements in integrated vehicle safety systems, evolving vehicle-to-grid and vehicle-to-vehicle communications, driver and pedestrian safety, the impact of CAFE on vehicle design, and the potential for autonomous vehicles.
The speakers announced today include:
- Nathaniel Beuse, associate administrator for vehicle safety and research, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- David Zuby, chief research officer, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
- Richard Wallace, director, transportation systems analysis, Center for Automotive Research (CAR)
- Dr. Kay Stepper, director, driver assistance systems, chassis systems control, Robert Bosch LLC
These speakers join previously announced speakers:
- Keynote, Reginald R. Modlin, director of regulatory affairs, Chrysler Group LLC
- Conference moderator will be John McElroy, Autoline TV host and author
John Van Alstyne, I-CAR CEO and president, shared the company’s conference direction saying, “It is critical for the Inter-Industry to gain insights directly from those engaged with the future of vehicle technology to better understand where the vehicles of tomorrow are going and when, so that as an industry, we are properly prepared.”
I-CAR’s objective of the conference mirrors a key component of the organization’s mission, which is to provide the Inter-Industry important information related to automotive technology trends that impact vehicle design and, ultimately, repairability.
Those interested in registering or learning more about the conference can do so by visiting: i-car.cvent.com/julyconference or i-car.com and click the Quick Link: 2013 I-CAR Inter-Industry Conference – Register Now!