When Verus and Verdict platform users upgrade to the new Snap-on Software Bundle 13.2, they will receive a free six-month preview of SureTrack™, a new online resource that is designed to help technicians improve diagnostic accuracy and reduce repair time. SureTrack is a comprehensive source of expert knowledge that combines diagnostic experience, parts replacement records and an interactive forum.
“The SureTrack preview gives our web-enabled diagnostic platform users a first-look at our newest online resource before the official introduction later this year,” said Mark Schaefer, director of marketing, Snap-on Diagnostics. “During the preview period, technicians will have access to comprehensive powertrain and driveability coverage, with additional systems coverage coming soon, so they can experience the fastest way to find the problem, find the failed part and find the fix – the first time.”
Highlights of SureTrack include:
- Access to multiple resources through a single intelligent lookup;
- Common replaced parts data for successful repairs for specific symptoms, codes and vehicles;
- Millions of tips and fixes harvested from completed repairs and validated by SureTrack;
- Up-to-the-minute intelligence based on vehicles currently in service bays nationwide;
- Guided component tests and waveform library gathered through on-vehicle tests;
- Automatic alerts of OEM campaigns so technicians don’t have to check for TSBs and recalls.
For more information, see a Snap-on representative, call 800-944-3877 or go to http://diagnostics.snapon.com/suretrack.
Program delivers continuous updates and includes access to new SureTrack service.
Company cites numerous benefits of its repair information system.
New 1Search streamlines the search process, integrating SureTrack data into ProDemand.