Paint, Body & Equipment Specialists, a segment of the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA), will host a webinar title "Increased Shop Sales = Increased Jobber Sales.” on Thursday, April 25.
During this webinar, Frank Terlep, CEO and Lead Sherpa of Summit Software and Marketing Solutions, will show participants how new sales and marketing tools, technologies and techniques that can help their auto body shop customers add $30,000 to $300,000 or more per year in new sales.
In this complimentary webinar, Terlep will cover the following topics:
• Why auto body shops need to implement 21st century sales and marketing tools.
• How can 21st century sales and marketing tools help auto body shops?
• What 21st century sales and marketing tools are available to auto body shops?
• How much additional revenue can an auto body shop expect to generate with these
• How can a jobber help their shops get involved with these sales and marketing tools?
• How can 21st century sales and marketing tools help Jobbers to assist their body shops?
Reserve a webinar seat at:
AAIA is a Bethesda, Md.-based association whose more than 23,000 member and affiliates manufacture, distribute and sell motor vehicle parts, accessories, service, tool, equipment, materials and...
Seminar to focus on helping shops build body shop sales.
Summit Software and Marketing Solutions' Frank Terlep and Lead Sherpa to conduct seminar.