Reporterlink.com announced a new market report on the connected car market.
The connected car market encompasses telematics, or wireless connectivity, for the purpose of infotainment, safety, security and communications. In recent years wireless connectivity has seen substantial growth with the increased popularity of smartphones and tablets. In-vehicle connectivity has been around since the 1990s but improvements of the wireless infrastructure have resulted in new possibilities.
Meanwhile consumer expectations are also evolving, forcing vehicle manufacturers to offer advanced connectivity systems in their cars and ensuring steady growth of demand. Meanwhile government regulations for emergency assistance and for stolen vehicle tracking are speeding up the process of telematics adoption. As a consequence Visiongain has determined that the total revenue from the connected car market in 2013 will reach $21.82 billion.
Visiongain, a trading partner with the U.S. government, consulted widely with industry experts and the report includes full transcripts of six exclusive interviews with companies and organizations involved with connected car technologies. The report has a blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed opinion. This approach allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind macro-economic and industry developments, as well as identifying the leading technologies and specialist companies. The report also presents a blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global forecasts, submarket forecasts and national markets forecasts from 2013-2023 - all highlighting key business opportunities.
Following are report highlights:
• 150 pages
• 6 exclusive Visiongain interviews with experts from the following- Airbiquity- AVnu Alliance- Mahindra Satyam- Qualcomm- Sierra Wireless- WirelessCar
• 111 tables, charts, and graphs
• Global connected car market forecasts between 2013-2023
• 4 connected car submarket forecasts from 2012-2022- OEM Hardware- Aftermarket Hardware- Telematics Services- Connectivity
• 12 leading national connected car market forecasts between 2013-2023- United States- Japan- China- Germany- Canada- Brazil- South Korea- France- UK- Italy- Russia- India- Rest of Europe- Rest of world
• Barriers to entry analysis for the leading national markets
• A SWOT analysis
• 15 leading companies identified and profiled -- Airbiquity- BMW AG- Chrysler- Daimler AG- Ford- General Motors- Honda- Hughes Telematics- Mahindra Satyam- OnStar- Qualcomm- Sierra Wireless- Toyota- Volkswagen- WirelessCar
Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Telematics show now in its 11th year.
Rising awareness of safety and security help drive connected car market.
Report notes national and regional variances in natural gas vehicle demand.