Associated Equipment Corporation (AEC) announces a contest celebrating both its history and its customers. Established in 1948, Associated Equipment Corp. has been providing professional automotive technicians with the highest quality US made battery chargers, testers, booster cables, clamps and portable power supplies.
"Our company was established by Ralph Casey in the 1940's and owned by the Casey family until the 1980's. We continue his tradition as a family owned quality manufacturing company designing and making all of our wheeled chargers and a majority of our other product lines here in St. Louis, Missouri," said William C. Cottle, Chairman and CEO of Associated Equipment Corp. "We decided to celebrate our 65th anniversary by having a customer-focused contest that honors the people who make our company successful, our customers," said Kim Cottle, President and COO.
Beginning in March 2013 running through November 2013, Associated Equipment will take online and mail-in contest entries for a variety of customer experiences such as:
- Oldest Charger in Use
- Best Customer Service Experience
- Emergency Service Use of Charger/Booster Packs/Cables
- What is your FAVORITE Associated Product? – Charger/Tester/Cables/Clamps
- Associated Equipment Product Use in Most Remote Location / Farthest from St. Louis, Missouri
- Associated Equipment Product Use by US Military– Domestic and International
- Best Sales or Manufacturer Rep. Experience
Entries will be put into a drawing for an Apple iPad, Kindle Fire, Associated ESS6008MSK Intellamatic Smart Charger, 6033 Digital Load Tester, and many more prizes!
For contest details go to www.associatedequip.com/contest.
New line of LED lights address needs of professional shop technicians.