J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. recently unveiled a completely redesigned Business Services web site, www.jjkellerservices.com. The site showcases Keller's regulatory compliance expertise in the transportation, human resources, and workplace safety industries.
Features of the new site include:
- An introduction to J. J. Keller's Business Services, including a brief video overview and detailed information on the company's advisory services, managed services, online offerings, and publications.
- A calendar of free executive seminars held across the country, covering topics from DOT regulations to OSHA compliance and human resources issues.
- Upcoming free educational webcasts on a variety of regulatory topics.
- A library of timely articles written by Keller's subject matter experts.
- Case studies and testimonials from companies who have benefited from J. J. Keller's comprehensive mix of compliance services.
"The new web site demonstrates J. J. Keller's breadth of services, and how we combine those services on a case-by-case basis to build the most effective compliance program possible," said Bob Larsen, Senior Director of Business Services-Marketing at J. J. Keller. "We are unique in our ability to provide effective compliance systems— such as online services and custom publications—and also offer personalized regulatory guidance and support from a team of respected industry experts. When customers visit jjkellerservices.com, they will gain a better understanding of how Keller can help them with all of their compliance needs, no matter how large or small."
To learn more, visit www.jjkellerservices.com.
Fleets can now have insight into their safety and compliance performance with a new service from J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
Tools don't do any good if you don't have the information to use them.