Thermo King, a manufacturer of transport temperature control systems for a variety of mobile applications and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, honored leading 2012 dealers at its annual dealer meeting early this year, recognizing regional dealers of the year, as well as individual efforts at both the dealer and corporate levels. Award recipients included:
Dealers of Year
- 2012 Western Region Dealer of the Year: Thermo King Intermountain (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- 2012 Southeast Region Dealer of the Year: Thermo King of Houston (Houston, Texas)
- 2012 Eastern Region Dealer of the Year: Thermo King of Columbia (Columbia, S.C.)
- 2012 Midwest Region Dealer of the Year: Thermo King Michigan (Detroit, Mich.)
- 2012 Bus Dealer of the Year: Thermo King East (Carlstadt, N.J.)
- 2012 Dealer Sales Manager of the Year: Michele Commaroto-Ferioli, Thermo King of the Southeast (Florida and Georgia)
- 2012 Dealer Parts Manager of the Year: George Knott, Thermo King Fresno (Fresno, Calif.)
- 2012 Dealer Service Manager of the Year: Charles Williams, Thermo King Intermountain (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- 2012 District Sales Manager of the Year: Dave Deane, District 1, Northeast Region (Chenango Forks, N.Y.)
- 2012 District Service Manager of the Year: Tom Bland, District 12, Western Region (Syracuse, Utah)
- 2012 National Accounts Manager of the Year: Rick McClurg (Greenwood, Ind.)
- 2012 Bus Manager of the Year: Bill Gall, Western Region Sales Manager, Bus Climate Control (Clayton, Calif.)
Top honors given to The Bus Centre in Acheson, Alberta, Canada.
A Mack distributor since 1976, East Texas Mack demonstrated a tremendous commitment to satisfying its customers, as reflected by its 100 percent customer satisfaction score.