Decisiv, Inc., the leading provider of service relationship management (SRM) platforms for commercial assets, announced a 33 percent increase in revenue and a 61 percent increase in the number of fleet customer accounts in 2012. Decisiv's SRM platform is now driving uptime for more than 750 medium- and heavy-duty truck, bus and coach fleets, 900 service providers and 325,000 assets.
"Decisiv is well positioned for even more growth in 2013," said Dick Hyatt, president of Decisiv. "We will continue to enhance our product capabilities and our ecosystem of partners to ensure less downtime and a higher return on assets for our customers."
The Decisiv SRM platform's advanced communications and collaboration capabilities have recently been expanded to include:
- preventive maintenance schedules based on calendar time, engine hours or mileage
- real-time views of pending or required operations
- mobile electronic inspections (e.g. CSA and DVIR)
- online VRMS coding
- up-to-date access to warranty, recalls, and service bulletins
- integration with leading fleet and service provider applications, parts catalogues and payment processing vendors
Decisiv has also increased its staff to meet the demands of its rapidly growing base of commercial fleets and service providers. In 2012, Decisiv doubled the size of its development team, added three truck fleet maintenance and service professional experts to its customer services group, as well as three senior sales executives.