The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, announced that three companies have qualified for the Member Verification Program (MVP) for the quarter ending December 2012. The MVP recognizes companies for their commitment to excellence by their effective use of safety and quality standards. In addition, 14 companies have requalified for the MVP this quarter. The program currently includes 259 member companies.
Since 2005, NTEA's MVP has recognized distributors, manufacturers and upfitters for successfully implementing quality business practices and for taking steps to comply with specific government safety regulations. Criteria to meet the MVP standards can involve liability insurance, warranty programs, vehicle and employee certification, safety policies and quality assurance.
"MVP member companies belong to a select group of organizations recognized for taking steps to comply with key quality standards," said NTEA Executive Director Steve Carey. "We congratulate these companies for going the extra mile."
The newest MVPs as of December 31, 2012 are:
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment of Mid-Atlantic, Baltimore, MD
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center-Quincy, Quincy, IL
- Link Mfg., Ltd., Sioux Center, IA
Members that have renewed their MVP status as of December 31, 2012 are:
- Able Equipment Company, Casper, WY
- Brake & Clutch, Inc., Salem, MA
- Carson Manufacturing Co., Inc., Indianapolis, IN
- Cherokee Truck Equipment, LLC, Chattanooga, TN
- Elkhart Coach Div of Forest River, Inc., Elkhart, IN
- Fabrication & Truck Equipment, Inc., dba Washington Auto Carriage, Spokane, WA
- Fiber-Tech Industries, Inc., Spokane, WA
- Lancaster Truck Bodies, Lancaster, PA
- Levan Machine & Truck Equipment, Fleetwood, PA
- L-Z Truck Equipment, Inc., Roseville, MN
- National Van Builders, Inc., Attleboro, MA
- RMS (A Division of Stoms Companies, LLC), Westminster, MD
- Rockport Commercial Vehicles, Elkhart, IN
- Time Mfg. Co., Waco, TX