JX Truck Center is open for business at its new state-of-the-art facility in Kronenwetter, Wis., approximately six miles south of its previous location in Wausau, Wis. The 28,000 square-foot, full-service dealership represents the Peterbilt, Volvo and PacLease brands and is part of JX Enterprises' (JXE) network of 15 dealerships.
"We're proud to be open and here to serve our customers at this great location that features numerous new amenities and capabilities," said Eric Jorgensen, JXE's President and CEO. "The new JX Truck Center truly sets a higher standard for what customers will expect from commercial vehicle dealerships and we've again raised the bar for customer satisfaction."
Among the features of the new facility are:
- A certified, purpose-built service and repair area for natural gas vehicles (both LNG and CNG).
- 14 service bays, including six for body shop work, with an additional wash bay and expandable paint area.
- A larger truck lot for easier customer parking and more new and pre-owned truck display areas.
- Expanded parts storage and inventory.
- A well-equipped and comfortable drivers' lounge with Wi-Fi access.
- 1,200 square-feet of retail area that will showcase parts and merchandise with an entirely new, modern design.
- Green technologies such as in-floor heating powered by the company's waste oil, skylights and bay door windows, sensor-activated occupancy lighting, LED signage and office and warehouse lighting that automatically adjusts its brightness according to the amount of ambient light.
"We're very excited to have the relocation completed and to be fully operational for the full range of our customers' needs," said Sam Steveson, JX Truck Center General Manager. "Everything went smoothly and on schedule. The whole process was completed with minimal downtime and disruption for our customers.
"And we look forward to hosting our valued business partners this spring for our formal grand opening event."
The new location is right along the heavily trafficked I-39 and access to the dealership will be just one block from an exit ramp (exit 181, Maple Ridge Rd.). "We will be ideally positioned to both attract new, transient customers as well as greatly increase convenience for our existing customers to visit," Stevenson said.