Hatala Systems has created an upgrade path for former DSS/online sales system users. By converting DSS backups into myMoney suite software, users are able to seamlessly start collecting on balances, selling and managing their inventory.
The myMoney Suite is a subscription based, licensed software, that includes training, technical support, and software development. Provided by Hatala's U.S.-based team.
The myMoney Suite helps with:
- Inventory management
- Point of sales
- Customers and route management
- Sales reporting
- E Connection with participating warehouse distributors*
The myMoney Suite software is designed to operate on laptops and desktop computers of jobbers, mobile tool dealers, store-front and mobile retail business environments.
Clark Heintz is a former mobile distributor with more than 30 years’ experience. He currently runs a store-front tool shop, a warehouse and a distribution truck. myMoney software is key in tracking Clark's revolving accounts and inventory.
“Inventory is a real challenge, and it’s not with myMoney," he said. “There’s a lot of flexibility with the inventory and…the whole product phase.”
Warehouse distributorsuse myMoneys’ e-connectivity features like:
- Automatic pricing file download
- Item descriptions
- Supplier Item#
- Item UPC
- MSRP and List
- Import product images
- Import product information
- Online purchasing
- PO tracking feature
Created and supported in-house by Hatala Systems Group, myMoney is built on over 25 years of experience gained from the “OnLine Sales System;” used over the years by more than 23,000 mobile dealers world-wide.
Some of myMoney capabilities include:
- Apply local tax rates
- Import customers via Excel spreadsheet
- Set up flexible payment options for customers
- Organize daily route schedules/sales calls quickly and easily
- Email or print receipts, customer balances and rental agreements
- Invoice customers for products, services, provide quotes, and create rental agreements
Reporting options include:
- Sales reports
- Rental agreements
- Customer pre-list
- Inventory value
- Items sold by supplier
- Product sales activity with customer names
- Sold to purchase orders
- Credit card summary
- Business register
- Sales tax reporting