Photo credit: SureTrack simple search
Mitchell 1 announced the release of SureTrack, a new all-in-one repair information resource that brings together a combination of intelligence and expertise to help aftermarket automotive shops increase accuracy and efficiency from diagnosis to completed repair, during the AAPEX show at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas.
"SureTrack combines a powerful suite of resources that will set a new standard for automotive repair excellence by bridging the gap between symptom and accurate repair," said Ben Johnson, director of product management for Mitchell 1. "In a nutshell, SureTrack provides a short and direct path to the most likely repair for specific symptoms on a specific vehicle. We're dedicated to always helping our shop customers improve productivity and efficiency, so we're delighted to launch this resource that will truly allow them to fix cars faster."
The result of an extensive collaborative development effort between Mitchell 1 and Snap-on, SureTrack is the industry's most comprehensive source of expert knowledge for professional technicians, combining diagnostic experience with repair timesavers and detailed parts replacement records, all wrapped in an interactive forum. Vehicle-specific data is generated from millions of successful fixes and consolidated from multiple sources — parts data, diagnostic troubleshooting procedures and repair experience — eliminating the need to access multiple databases and Web-based forums to gather and analyze the information. SureTrack delivers it all from a single resource.
"With SureTrack, professional technicians can have more confidence in their diagnosis and gain tremendous savings in repair time and insights based on completed repairs from tens of thousands of shops and technicians across the country," said Bradley Lewis, vice-president of repair systems and information for Snap-on Incorporated. "Vehicle-specific repair results and timesaving tips are confirmed by expert technicians. SureTrack members also contribute fixes on vehicles they have successfully repaired."
SureTrack will be available by subscription as a standalone product and as an optional module within ProDemand from Mitchell 1. In addition, SureTrack will be available as an optional module in ShopKey Pro from Snap-on and as an integrated component of Snap-on's Windows-based diagnostic platforms, VERUS and VERDICT.
Key benefits of SureTrack include:
- Access to multiple resources of real-world results through a single intelligent lookup.
- Direct path to the most likely fix, based on vehicle-specific model, mileage and symptoms.
- Faster diagnosis and repair based on real-life experience from millions of successful repairs.
- Expertise and support from a community of thousands of repair shops and SureTrack expert technicians.
- Millions of expert diagnostic tips, tests and timesavers that go beyond OEM information.
- Extends the capabilities of technicians of all skill levels due to its intuitive interface and wide range of expert resources.
- Real-time, up-to-the-minute intelligence based on vehicles currently in service bays across the U.S.
- Definitive, reliable answers validated by SureTrack expert technicians.
For additional information about SureTrack, visit www.mitchell1.com or call 888-724-6742.