The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) mobile compass app, sponsored by Midtronics, has been enhanced to help attendees efficiently plan their visit to AAPEX while on the go. AAPEX will be held Tuesday, Oct. 30 through Thursday, Nov. 1, at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nev.
The Mobile Compass App includes the following enhancements:
• Access to a personalized walking map, a real-time printable PDF that includes a hall-by-hall numbered listing of attendees’ favorite exhibitors and maps with their booths highlighted in the same order.
• A Gallery of promotional videos uploaded by exhibitors and encoded to play on smartphones.
• A fast auto-sync feature that gives attendees the latest updates when they first launch the app.
• Buzz push notifications to alert attendees to important news and announcements from AAPEX event management.
• The ability for attendees to integrate their personalized conference itinerary with their mobile device calendar.
• iCloud support for attendees to automatically sync their personalized planner across all their iOS devices based on their Apple ID.
The AAPEX app is free of cost and available for Androids, iPhones and iPads. ChirpE, the Mobile Compass Web App, works on all Internet-enabled smartphones and links directly to the AAPEX website in real time.
The app can be downloaded from the AAPEX website, tiny.cc/aapex_apps. Attendees who already have the app should update it to get the latest enhancements.