Registration for the 2012 AAIA Town Hall at AAPEX in Las Vegas is available online. To register, visit www.aftermarket.org and click on “Meetings/Events.” Hosted by the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA), the Town Hall, sponsored by Polk, will be held Wednesday, Oct. 31 at 7 a.m. in the Palazzo Ballroom in the Venetian Hotel.
Tickets for the 2012 AAIA Town Hall include a full buffet breakfast. Individual tickets are $100 for AAIA members and $115 for non-members, and a table of 10 is $850 for AAIA members and $1,000 for non-members. For more information, visit www.aftermarket.org.
This year’s Town Hall program will feature two separate presentations and a political discussion:
• Danielle Russell, industry director, Automotive, Google, Inc.
• Tim Rogers, president, Polk
• Terry McAuliffe, former chairman, Democratic National Committee
• Dan Bartlett, former counselor, President George W. Bush
Polk, a provider of automotive information and marketing solutions, is the primary sponsor of Town Hall. Five member organizations of the Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA) are contributing sponsors:
• Auto Value
• Automotive Distribution Network
• Federated Auto Parts
• National Pronto Association