The Equipment and Tool Institute has appointed Robert Vogt and Zachary Parker to fill Open Board Seats expiring in 2014.
Robert Vogt, CEO and Chief Engineer of IOSiX, LLC, an automotive engineering company based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Robert holds BSE in Computer Engineering, a BSE in Computer Science, and an MSE in Computer Engineering from the University of Michigan.
Zachary Parker, CEO and Owner of Redline Detection, a manufacturer of industry-leading automotive diagnostic equipment. Zachary graduated from USC with a degree in finance.
Previously Elected Officers and Board Members
- President – Dan Brass (SPX)
- Vice President, Programs – Ben Johnson (Mitchell 1)
- Vice President, Marketing – Neil Davis (Snap-on Diagnostics)
- Secretary/Treasurer – Tim Morgan (Elektron, Inc.)
- Immediate Past President – Alan Tecmire (ETAS)
- Brian Herron (Drew Technologies)
- Bob Holland (Chief Automotive Technologies)
- Dennis Keane (SPX)
- Jeff Murphy (RTI)
- Greg Potter (DG Technologies)
- David Rich (Innova Electronics) returning as Technical Director
Founded in 1947, the Equipment and Tool Institute is a trade association of automotive tool and equipment manufacturers and technical information providers. ETI’s mission is to advance the vehicle...
The Equipment and Tool Institute announced 2011-2012 officers and new directors.