The Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Worldwide announces a fall date for Mobile A/C Boot Camp. A two-day boot camp is scheduled for Friday, September 28 and Saturday, September 29 at MACS Worldwide training facility in Lansdale, Pa. (suburban Philadelphia).
The training curriculum for the Boot Camp at MACS training facility includes:
- Section 609 training class and certification test
- Refrigerant recovery and recycling machine usage
- Demonstration of proper use of diagnostic and repair tools and equipment
- Best mobile A/C service and repair practices
- Update on service status of new refrigerant, HFO-1234yf
- Electrical functions and diagnostics for mobile A/C and engine cooling
Registration is now open for MACS Mobile A/C Boot Camp on September 28 and 29 at MACS training facility located at 225 S. Broad Street, Lansdale, Pa.
MACS registration fees:
Section 609 day (Friday only): MACS Members $35/Non-members $55
Best Practices day (Saturday only): MACS Members $175/ Non-members $295
Friday and Saturday: MACS Members $210/ Non-members $330.
Training scheduled in Lansdale, Pa. and Austin, Texas.
Training to be held at MACS training center in Lansdale, Pa.
MACS Mobile A/C Boot Camp 9/28-29, 2012 Lansdale, PA Do you know what you don't know about mobile A/C service and repair? If not, it's time to get your feet wet. MACS will hold a mobile A/C boot...