The AVI Training Conference will take place alongside the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) to give attendees the opportunity to participate in two industry events at one time and one place. AVI's Training Conference is slated for Monday, Oct. 29 and Tuesday, Oct. 30 during AAPEX 2012, set for Oct. 30 through Thursday, Nov. 1. Both events will take place at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas.
AVI's conference will feature more than 20 high-end technical classes, all geared toward the needs of the installers, technicians and shop owners to help them be more efficient with diagnostics. Topics include: advanced diagnostics using pressure transducers; using the Bartec TPMS tool; PCM coding, reflashing and reprogramming; advanced security, TPMS and chassis systems; and vehicle stability control. Classes also will cover Bosch training on gasoline direct injection, passenger car diesel, powertrain networking and Ford Powerstroke, as well online marketing strategies and creating profit win numbers.
The instructor lineup for the AVI Training Conference includes:
- Jim Bates and Michael Moskowitz, Advance Auto Parts;
- Dave Hobbs, Delphi;
- Wally Mouradian, Automotive Training Group;
- Mike Rose, Bartec USA;
- Luis Ruiz, DiPaco DTech Products;
- Danny Sanchez, Autoshop Solutions;
- Dave Scaler, Mechanics Education Association;
- Bernie Thompson, Automotive Test Solutions;
- Jim Wilson, Auto Dynamics Ltd.;
- Matt Winslow, Automotive Training Institute; and
- Becky Witt, approved Automotive Management Institute (AMI) instructor.
Attendees must be registered for AAPEX before registering for the AVI Conference. To learn more and to register, visit the Learning Forum on the AAPEX website, www.aapexshow.com, or the AVI Training Conference, www.aviconference.com.
AVI's Conference will feature more than 20 high-end technical classes and management classes to help technicians, service advisors and shop owners be more efficient.
Bartec to also present at TPMS education session.
Sessions highlight new technology and a chance to earn NATEF credit hours.